How to Create a Subscription
Before you create a subscription, be sure to have created a Broadcast List first.
1. Select 'Create' from the 'Subscriptions' section under the Lists tab above.
2. Select "Yes" to pre-populate from the template, then select the Continue button.
3. Name the subscription.
4. Select the targeted List and shadow gateway from the drop-down menu. (The target list is the list in which you would like the newly subscribed email records to be added to.)
5. Uncheck the "Double Opt-in" and "Automatically Re-engage" checkbox.
6. Enter "From Name" & "Email Address".
7. Save the subscription manager by clicking the ‘Create’ button.
8. Now that you've successfully created the Subscription Manager, you can edit the subscription by selecting it from the drop-down menu on the right.
9. While editing the Subscription, you may change the name of the subscription, the target list, the shadow gateway, as well as the landing pages. For more details on this see Landing Pages. Once you've finished editing, select the 'Next' button to proceed.
10. This is where you edit the confirmation email messages that are sent to new subscribers. Select the 'Next' button to complete your edits.