How to Upload an Image
If you want to have the image hosted on our servers, you can simply do so by following these steps:
1. Upload image to our server by going to the Contents Tab>> Images>> Upload Images.
2. Choose a Destination Folder>> Choose File>> Click Upload Now.
3. Now that you’ve successfully uploaded your image, you can view it by going to the Contents Tab>> Images>> View Images.
4. Then add the HTML code for the image into your message. Place the $GWIMAGEHOST$ tag within the HTML image tag.
- Here's an example of the code required to access images being hosted at Puresend:
<img src="$GWIMAGEHOST$/imagename"/> (where imagename is the name of your image. Be sure to fully qualify the image name, including extension.)
OR, if it is stored in a subdirectory
5. Click Save.
6. Preview the message with the new image.