How to Import a List via FTP
1. Connect FTP and transfer the File. (Refer : Connecting to FTPs)
2. Create a list. (Refer : How To Create A List)
3. Find the list you have just created and select “Import to this list” from the drop down menu to the right.
4. Select the list which you have transferred using FTP from the drop down.
5. Click on Upload button.
6. You must now specify the type of import that you want to do. After you do this, you will be asked to configure the import data.
7. You must now specify the format of the data you have uploaded. After you do this, the import process will be started, and will proceed in the background barring any errors. Be sure to select the correct fields that match. For more details on this, see List Import Configuration.
8. You have successfully uploaded new contents for the list. After you do this, the import process has started, and will proceed in the background barring any errors. Hence, you will be able to use the web interface, but the import process will be proceeding and results may not be immediately apparent. To check on the status of your import, select the “Imports” option from the “Lists” tab .